Papers are solicited on any technical areas relevant to the Workshop. The technical scope of the Workshop includes, but it is not limited to:
- acoustic and linguistic analysis of children's speech, discourse analysis of spoken language in child-machine interaction, age-dependent characteristics of spoken language
- automatic speech recognition for children and spoken dialogue systems
- multimodal child-machine interaction, multimodal input and output interfaces, user modelling and adaptation, usability studies accounting for age preferences in child-machine interaction
- pen or gesture/visual interfaces
- user-centred and participatory design
- computer assisted language acquisition and language learning, training systems for language impaired children
- educational software, gaming interfaces
- medical conditions and diagnostic tools
The technical committee will select papers for
oral/poster-presentation. All the accepted papers will be included in
a CDROM with proceedings of the Workshop. The official language of the
Workshop is English. Demos are especially welcome.
Flyer of the Workshop (PDF).